Frequently Asked Questions
VoiceComputer and Intag are add-ons for Dragon and Windows Speech
VoiceComputer and InTag work with all versions of Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10-15
InTag also works with Windows Speech Recognition.
Desktop and laptop computers work well with voice recognition. It is very important to have the right computer components for Dragon to run efficiently. To ensure fast response times, we recommend:
- An Intel i3, i5, i7 or equivalent
- 7200 rpm hard drive or faster (5200 rpm hard drive is okay for a laptop
- 8+ GB of memory for Win7, Win8, Win10 64-bit, 4 GB of memory for Windows 32 bit
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32-bit or 64-bit), .
- Storage device (USB/ CD Burner /Network) for backing up voice files.
- An available USB port for sound pod.
- A high-quality microphone and USB sound pod.
Our new Intag speech interface makes it easy to learn how to control your computer by voice. Our VoiceComputer program will get you started and help you master VoiceComputer and Dragon. A single voice command anywhere, anytime, gives you the information you want, right alongside your applications, without losing your place or covering up your work.
If you're just getting started with voice recognition, you should know that other computer programs may be more difficult to master than voice recognition. But no other program is as challenging to start with because you need to know what to say and when to say it. Once you turn on the microphone, the speech recognition program will do exactly what you tell it to. If you don't know what to say, you're in trouble.
VoiceComputer changes all this. Our Intag speech interface is now 'built-into' Windows. You no longer have to memorize hundreds of commands. Just follow the numbers embedded into Windows.
Even if you are a computer expert, you still need help. Other programs are more difficult to master than speech recognition, but no program is as tricky to get started with as speech recognition. We have seen dozens of computer programmers, network engineers, and computer techs waste dozens of hours trying to learn voice recognition by themselves and still fail to master it until they spent a few hours with our program. If you're a computer expert, you don't need to waste thousands of dollars on training, but you do need expert advice. VoiceCopmuter's training system will give you that.
VoiceComputer's Intag speech interface is now 'built-into' Windows. You no longer have to memorize hundreds of commands. Just follow the numbers embedded into Windows.
Users trying to learn Dragon NaturallySpeaking have the highest failure rate in the software industry. But VoiceComputer changes all that;
- VoiceComputer's new Intag interface is intuitive. You'll learn the basics of voice control in minutes. It will take a while to master Dragon. VoiceComputer allows you to learn voice recognition as you work. With VoiceComputer, when you want help, you ask for it. You get the information you need when you need it. VoiceComputer includes more than fifty lessons, twelve demonstrations, dozens of at-a-glance guides, a comprehensive index, and command list cheat sheets. Even if you are a computer expert, you still need help. We have seen dozens of computer programmers, network engineers, and computer techs waste dozens of hours trying to learn voice recognition by themselves and still fail to master it. If you're a computer expert, you don't need to waste thousands of dollars on training, but you need expert advice. VoiceComputer will give you that.
- ALTERNATIVES: You can spend thousands of dollars on one-to-one training, however, will you remember everything or even half of what they taught you? And, where will the teacher be when you run into a problem? (BTW, we provide excellent one-to-one training for those who need it, but we always provide The Voice Computer as a 24/7 teaching guide and help system for our students.)
- You can spend hours reading a book or viewing a video. Will you remember half of what was taught? Is it easy to find the help you want or more of a nuisance than it's worth? Simply, you won't bother or learn how to use Dragon NaturallySpeaking productively.
Yes! With your purchase of VoiceComputer you'll qualify for free updates (by download) until the next version of Dragon (Dragon usually releases a new version every 2 years). VoiceComputer has several updates a year and you can download them at your convenience.
The idea behind VoiceComputer was to build the ultimate desktop experience. We re-invented/re-engineered computer control to take the repetitive out of repetitive stress, the stress out of repetitive computing.
Now you use voice control instead of your mouse or touchpad or use your voice in conjunction with your mouse/touchpad.
We make accessibility simple and productive.